Below is a cake topper I made for a friend of a friend. After sculpting the original out of Sculpey to closely resemble the wedding couple, I made a silicone mold of the original, then cast final piece in plastic and painted/airbrushed the final details. The finished topper was about 5 1/2 inches tall.
Below is a headstone I made out of insulation foam and Foam-Cote. This was a fun personal project for Halloween 2012. Someday I will build a whole cemetery from scratch!
For a brief time I was customizing lowrider bicycles and in that time I completed 4 bikes. In addition to doing the airbrush work, mural/illustrations and pin striping, I sculpted parts here and there on some of them. Below are detail photos of the bloody skull in the clutches of the evil Predator on the Predator bike. A small detail, but fun to sculpt and paint nonetheless.