- A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas, 2011
I was credited as “designer: HOUSE special,” and my duties included:
- set painter – prepped and helped paint practical background buildings
- matte painter of digital elements – digitally painted background elements including the Chrysler Building, the Empire State Building
- prop maker
Jon David Buffam IMDB credit <– Link to my IMDB credit
I created this illustration of the Chysler building in Photoshop. It was used in many shots of the animation primarily as a background element.
I created this illustration of the Empire State building in Photoshop. It was used in many shots in the animation primarily as a background element.
This is a full background illustration I created in Photoshop to be used specifically for one shot, but it was used elsewhere in the animation too.
- Below are three department store Christmas window displays I designed and built for the wide chaos shot.
First window in the Christmas window display in the mayhem shot.
Second window in the Christmas window display, mayhem scene.
Third, optional design for the Christmas window display, mayhem scene.
- Below are some of the props and set pieces I designed and built for various shots…
Prop/set piece I designed to be used on set buildings HK3.
Elf designs for populating the Christmas window display, HK3.
Initial sketch of deer for window display, HK3.
This is one of the signs I designed to be used on the background buildings for the film.